Wednesday 15 February 2012

crème de cacao




crème de cacao








Covet-

Of black woman with stubborn eyes
callous brows

Mocha creme iris
Vortical pupils

Point I, a Nubian goddess
with stern prowess

A de facto air
and an aubade wink

Endow me soiled golden honey
rife with comb

Mother I’d call “baby”
fraught with womb

Ebony chatelaine
Reign my mane

Crowned with ivory smirk
to eschew the outré

Her sip, verily forbidden
Ergo, temptation- true Son of Adam

“come to me!”
beckons my chalice~~~ Crème de Cacao






© I A Saeed 01.2012 

3 comments:

  1. this collage took me some time make... every image had to be 'right'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally loveeeee this piece!!!! Collage inclusiveee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one picture cudnt just be enough to capture what was in my dome- thus the collage. tnx!!

      Delete