Sunday 6 November 2011

Judging... books and people




"DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!" (they say)

"...Nor its reader by the book!!" (I add *in my sarcastic voice of course*)

It’s a pity though that many a book hasn't been turned cuz of its cover. (damn those worn out, yet true, clichés)

*iDigress*

Eyes like mine glance and gaze over all sortsa books
Mind like mine though, picks what’s in tune with it
Tongue like mine spits what brewed up there
But a nose like mine shares what’s abound
Biased it may surely seem,
But that’s the beauty of ‘know’-ledge and knowing in general.
(You ‘KNOW’ you LeverEDGE)


A thing that...
Catches your sight
Draws your attention
Tickles your fancy
Fiddles your curiosity
Intrigues your psyche
Commands your respect…
(Perhaps sometimes holds you hostage, sometimes.)

Now ain't that a thing of sequence.

Why rush, leap, and bungee jump into an arrogant yet fully blown ignorant ‘conclusion’ on people and things?!?

Beats me.


(between me and you though… I love cold-reading people and situations to the point it comes so naturally that I 'confuse' it with my subconscious mind… :-p #imperfection #human #contradiction)

No comments:

Post a Comment